This “Spaghetti with creamed broccoli ” version was created by our friend Giuseppe Garozzo Zannini Quirini, known to most as “The Aristocrat of Taste” and for being a contestant in the 4th edition of MasterChef Italy.
To make this dish even more appetizing, he used high-quality ingredients and he replaced the breadcrumbs with Panettone Powder from our Late-harvest Mandarin from Ciaculli variety.
If you don’t have any Panettone on hand, you can use our Colomba or the same flavor Panettone Slice.
- 4 servings
- 380 grams spaghetti, spaghettoni or linguine
- 1 red spring onion (70-80 grams), thinly sliced
- 4 anchovy filets in olive oil, drained
- 400 grams Sicilian broccoli
- 8 tsp Panettone Powder (Mandarin from Ciaculli variety)
- 4-6 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbs crème fraîche (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste