Diletta, known on Instagram as “Dilettami in Pentola,” is very passionate about cooking, so much so that she got the Chef diploma with a European certificate after one year of intense studying!
For this reason, besides sharing the different specialties she tastes during her gastronomic trips, she also dabbles in the kitchen to make original and delicious recipes.
In this Toast, Diletta dared to pair the soy sauce’s Umami (the fifth taste) with shrimps in a delicious sweet, savory, and crunchy mini toast.
The difference? Ciaculli Tangerine Panettone.
Great choice, Diletta!
Made in Loison recipes are “smart” ideas to use the panettone in a simple and creative way, thus creating new sweet and savory dishes.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to discover new recipes and the entire Loison world!
- 4 servings
- 1 Ciaculli Tangerine Panettone
- 1 pack of pickled shrimps
- 1 of fresh spring onionfresco
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and some more to dip it in
- 2 tablespoons of potato starch
- 1 egg white
- 1 sachet of light flaxseeds
- Peanut seed oil as required
- Valerian to garnish